TransactPlus is a transactional account that enables you to deposit and withdraw money.
What does it offer me
- A Stanbic Bank Debit card, which gives you access to your account at any time of the day or night through electronic banking services.
- Pay for goods and services at any supplier displaying the ZimSwitch sign
- Setting up standing payment orders and debit orders from your current account ensures regular payments are made conveniently and on time.
Who can apply
Anyone above the age of 18.
Parents or guardians of children under 18 years can open an account for their children.
How to apply
To apply for a Transact Plus account, you will need an opening deposit of $20.00. Then visit your nearest Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe branch with the following documents:
- A government recognised identity card, driver’s license or valid passport.
- Current proof of residence, such as a utility bill (ZESA, TelOne, Water and rates bill or City Council only of less than 3 months). If the bill does not bear the prospective account holder’s name, we require an ID of the property owner as reflected on the utility bill. The property owner must complete a co-habitant form.
- Proof of income, such as current payslip or 3 months previous bank statements for self-employed people
- 2 passport size photos