PlusPlan savings account
A savings account that earns a high interest rate, which means your money grows faster and you reach your financial goals quicker. There is a Junior PlusPlan Savings account that you can open for your children to encourage them to save.
What does it offer me
- No monthly service fees
- No withdrawal charges
- Minimum balance is USD100.00
- You are allowed to build up towards the minimum balance
- Interest is paid on the monthly balance above USD100.00
- Withdrawals are limited to one every two months
- No ATM cards are issued.
Who can apply
Anyone above the age of 18.
Parents or guardians of children under 18 years can open an account for their children.
How to apply
To apply for a Plus Plan Savings Account account, you will need an opening deposit of $100.00. Then just visit your nearest Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe branch with the following documents:
- A government recognised identity card, driver’s license or valid passport.
- Current proof of residence, such as a utility bill (ZESA, TelOne, Water and rates bill or City Council only of less than 3 months). If the bill does not bear the prospective account holder’s name, we require an ID of the property owner as reflected on the utility bill. The property owner must complete a co-habitant form.
- Proof of income, such as current payslip or a 3 months previous bank statements for self-employed people
- 2 passport size photos