Your interests may be diverse but the important thing is that your banking is shaped around you as you have made your mark. Sophisticated and uncomplicated, Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe’s Private Banking is designed to mould to your needs by giving you the personal attention you deserve. This exceptional offering integrates quality banking and wealth advisory services seamlessly and unobtrusively with your lifestyle. With Private Banking, you have your own dedicated Private Banker who will attend to your needs.
What does it offer me
- Your dedicated Private Banker will be your point of contact.
- Your Private Banker will arrange periodic meetings with you at your home, office or in the Private Banking suite according to your requirements and at your convenience.
- Private Banking operates from a unique suite that includes private meeting rooms, a dedicated teller for your transaction needs and a comfortable lounge with Internet access.
- Your Private Banking package comes with your choice of cards, including a debit card and Visa International card. Your Visa International card is a convenient way to pay for whatever you want, wherever you go. Your Private Banking Current account is the cornerstone of your relationship with us.
- For your savings and investment needs, we offer a range of products to choose from, including call, notice and fixed deposits. You have the peace of mind of knowing that your funds are secure while at the same time earning market-related returns.
- We have a number of borrowing products, which you can discuss with your Private Banker who will help you to choose the products that are best suited to your needs. If you need extra cash, you could qualify for a personal loan and/or overdraft. Our revolving credit facility gives you ongoing flexibility and our term loan facility is customised with repayments agreed with your private banker.
- Visa Card Security Tips
Visa security tips
- Notify the bank at least 48 hours before you travel
- In your notification specify your destination country and length of your visit
Reasons for notification
- To ensure convenience
- To ensure safety
- To enable the bank to detect and prevent card fraud early
Tips that can protect you from card skimming
- Never give your card to someone at an ATM for any reason
- Never let your card out of your sight when paying with your card
- Never let strangers assist you at an ATM, even if they appear to be a bank
official or security personnel. The staff in the branches will be able to assist.
- Be aware of people standing close to you when you are concluding transactions at the ATM
- Watch out for suspicious characters loitering by the ATM area.
- Always use an ATM in a well-lit area
- Become familiar with the appearance of the face of the ATM machines.
- Check keypad and card reader section if raised and not flushed with the rest
of the ATM machine. Look out for any scratches, marks or tape residue on the face of the ATM.
- Never use an ATM if it appears to be damaged
- Skimming devices are portable and criminals can move them around to different locations.
- Look out for any scratches, marks or tape residue on the face of the ATM
- Lower your ATM daily withdrawal limits
- Pay particular attention to the keypad, card entry slot, transaction slip presenter as well as around the light fitting on the machine. They should not be raised.
Security Tips on Point of sale
- Never allow the cashier or anyone else to enter your PIN for you, even if they are assisting you with the transaction.
- Block the view of others when using a POS terminal.
- Be sure the transaction is complete and you have received a receipt before leaving.
- If you receive cash back, put it away before leaving the terminal.
- When using an outdoor POS terminal such as for car renting or service station, observe your surroundings before making a transaction. If anything looks suspicious,
leave the area immediately.
- It is a good idea to take someone with you when using an outdoor POS terminal at night.
- If anyone follows you after you have completed your POS transaction, go immediately to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.
VISA Risk Management System
We advise that the Bank has introduced 24/7 VISA Risk Manager (VRM) monitoring system to ensure that all VISA card related issues are attended to at all times. The monitoring is taken care of at the Customer Care Centre (CCC). The contact numbers and e-mail address for CCC are as follows; +263 4 701270; +263 4 701287; +263 4 757627, [email protected]
To download these tips click here.
Recognition is a service we created in partnership with several service providers to offer you predetermined discounts for their products or service.
In order to benefit from these discounts, please ensure you produce your card and ID when accessing services.
Click here to view a list recognition partners and discounts offered.