See below for ways to send money to your beneficiaries.
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
If you need to transfer funds quickly from your Stanbic Bank account to other individuals or corporates at other banks you can use of our RTGS service. There is no limit on the amount that you can transfer.
If you need to transfer funds quickly and securely to any destination in the world, you can make use of our telegraphic transfer service. Visit your nearest branch to fill in a transfer form.
- MoneyGram helps you to receive cash from your loved ones abroad safely.
- Get your relatives to send you money from anywhere in the world and it will be available at any of our branches.
- You do not need to have a bank account with us to receive the funds.
- MoneyGram is an international money transfer company with agents in over 334 000 locations around the globe.
- For more information on MoneyGram, visit http://global.moneygram.com/
- Ask your family and friends in South Africa to register with Mukuru by calling 0860 018 555 or dialling *130*567#.
- They can send money to any of our branches where you can collect it.
- You do not need to have a Stanbic account to collect your money.
- For more information, visit http://www.mukuru.com/