If you need short-term financing an overdraft facility enables you to overdraw on your account up to an agreed limit. We have to authorise the debit. You tell us when you would like to pay the overdraft once funds are credited into your account.
What does it offer me?
· Competitive interest rates
· Flexible interest payment – you pay for what you would have used
· Financial relief – meet that pressing short term financial need
Who can apply?
Anyone over the age of 18 years.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- A government recognised identity card, driver’s license or valid passport.
- Current proof of residence, such as a utility bill (ZESA, TelOne, Water and rates bill or City Council only of less than 3 months). If the bill does not bear the prospective account holder’s name, we require an ID of the property owner as reflected on the utility bill. The property owner must complete a co-habitant form.
- Proof of income, such as current payslip or 3 months previous bank statements for self-employed people
- 2 passport size photos