Fixed Term Loan
If you need short-term financing, then a fixed term loan (FTL) is for you. It's a personal loan that offers you the same interest rate and repayments throughout the term of the loan. This type of loan does not need any collateral and you will know the exact date of your last repayment
What does it offer me?
Lets highlight the benefits below as well;
· Competitive interest rates
· Salary based – no need for collateral
· Fixed monthly repayment – for ease of budgeting
· Top up when you have paid back 50% of the loan
Who can apply?
Anyone over the age of 18 years.
How to apply?
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- A government recognised identity card, driver’s license or valid passport.
- Current proof of residence, such as a utility bill (ZESA, TelOne, Water and rates bill or City Council only of less than 3 months). If the bill does not bear the prospective account holder’s name, we require an ID of the property owner as reflected on the utility bill. The property owner must complete a co-habitant form.
- Proof of income, such as current payslip or 3 months previous bank statements for self-employed people
- 2 passport size photos