Business current account
Our Business Current account is easy to manage and allows you to transact in the way that is most convenient for you. Your turnover is used to determine the amount of credit you qualify for as a business owner. The more active your account, the more likely you are to get a higher credit limit, which can be used to fund your business’ growth and expansion.
What does it offer me
- Monthly statements give you a reliable way of keeping a record of your transactions.
- You can register for e-statements to get electronic statements
- You don’t have to carry cash as money is easily transferable between our branches
- Electronic banking facilities let you operate your accounts after hours in the comfort of your home or office
- Several signatories can be appointed on your account
- You may choose the details you want printed on your cheques
- Overdraft facilities can be arranged
- Standing/stop orders can be loaded to your account.
Who can apply
If you have your own registered business (or an incorporated company registered in Zimbabwe under the Company Act, 24:03), or you plan to start a business of your own, Stanbic Bank’s Business current account will help you manage your financial affairs the easy way!
How to apply
Visit your nearest branch with the required documentation.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of change of name where applicable.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Cr 14
- Cr 6
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Identity and residential address of directors and officers of the entity
- Company resolution
- Recent clear passport photograph of each signatory & director to the account.
If you are an Informal Body:
- Constitution/other founding documents
- Minutes of the meeting for account opening
- Rules of the body corporate
- Completion of societies mandate form
- Recent clear passport photograph of each signatory to the account
Identity and residential address of executives and officers of the society.