Debtor Finance (also known as invoice discounting, receivables financing or factoring) is used to help your business to improve its cash flow by freeing funds that are owed to you for work done. It is a flexible financing option that creates working capital by converting unpaid sales invoices into cash, thus giving your business access to finance that is directly linked to your turnover.
How to apply
Visit your nearest Stanbic Bank branch with the following documentation:
- Audited financial statements.
- Management accounts
- Cash flow forecast for the term of the facility
- Business Profile
- Completed application form
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Tax Clearance Certificate